2023 Prize Winners
Check here to see if your name or number show up!
Purchase a card of tickets from one of our volunteers for $5 for 26 chances to win! The more tickets you put in the bucket of the item you want, the better your chances of winning.
On Friday, the Bucket Auction tickets will be pulled at 7:30p. On Saturday, we’ll do it at 2:00p. You do not have to be present to win, BUT all items must be claimed by 3:00p on Saturday. Unclaimed prizes will be re-drawn at 3:00 on Saturday. You can check here for winners:
Bucket Auction Winners
Check here after 7:30p on Friday!
Door Prize Winners
Check back throughout the show to see if you won! Prizes must be claimed by 2:00p on Saturday or they’ll be re-drawn.
Silent Auction Winners
Silent Auction items will be called at 3:00p on Saturday. Need not be present to win. Credit Card payment can be taken for winning items.
Items available to win at the 2023 show
Each year, generous sponsors and individuals support our show by donating items for us to give away as door prizes and to offer as auction items.
The auctions support the show (along with generous donations), providing our marketing budget and support money each year. We will have two different auction formats: a traditional silent auction and a “bucket auction”, where you buy a card of small tickets and place them in the bucket in front of the item you’d like. Please check through some of what’s available and consider making a bid at the show!
- Kanab Train Show Hats and Patches -donated by CS Prints
- Kato Unitrack packs (N-scale) – donated by Cash Jessop
- 2 Lionel Trains Ready-to-Play Remote Controlled Trains Sets – $120 value each – donated by Bill Arndt
- 1 Diesel Be The Engineer experience – a $900 value – donated by the Nevada Northern Railway
- 1 Ride with the Engineer – a $150 value – donated by the Nevada Northern Railway
- 4 packets containing 2 tickets for any regular excursion train – an $80 value for each pair of tickets – donated by the Nevada Northern Railway
- 8 Caboose Ride tickets – a $20 value each – donated by the Nevada Southern Railway
- 2 Regular Train tickets – a $135 value – donated by the Grand Canyon Railway
- 4 pairs of Regular Train tickets – a $50 value per pair – donated by the Heber Valley Railroad
- 6 hard-bound books on trains, a Bobblehead of Conan the Jedi, several How-to books for wiring, scenery and layout design, twenty years of Classic Toy Trains magazines (in binders), two boxes of ¼ scale figures, , one Fabulous Las Vegas Neon Wall Clock (w/sound), and numerous other small items – donated by Bill Arndt
- a Lionel Trains Minneapolis and St. Louis GP-9 Diesel – a $390 value – donated by Bill Arndt
- 2 Lionel Trains Norfolk Southern Auto racks – a $120 value each – donated by Bill Arndt
- And more!